Art Trail Submissions
Entries open - Sunday 10th March 2019
Entries close - Midnight Sunday 5th May
Notification of selection - Midnight Sunday 19th May
Install - Saturday 7th - Thursday 12th September
Exhibition runs - Friday 13th - Sunday 29th September
De-install - from Monday 30th September
1. Submission is FREE however; there is a £20 charge made to successful artists to cover the costs of inclusion in the Arts Trail promotional material.
2. Online applications must be submitted by the deadline: midnight on Sunday 5 May 2019.
For your application to be considered, we MUST receive ALL of the information including images*
*Images - NOTE: submissions will not be accepted if no images are provided.
File size should be no more than 1MB each.
Please use the following naming convention for your files:
Images should be a maximum 1mb in size.
Please label your files in the following format including the approximate physical size of the work in centimetres:
Surname_firstname_cms_cms_01.jpg (number the files 01 to 06) For example - smith_john_40_60_01.jpg
Images can be sent in jpeg, pdf, png, tiff format
The deadline for this first stage is midnight Sunday 5th May
1. You will be notified by midnight Sunday 19th May of the outcome of the selection process.
2. Successful applicants: Your entry fee MUST be paid in full by midnight Sunday 24th May.
3. After notification of selection and receipt of payment, the team will match up your work with the various venues and supply contact details for you to arrange to view the display area and arrange installation.